One universal Test Strips to work with all glucose meters by placing blood on it. With the electric terminals on the strip, the meter is able to measure the current between the terminals.
EPS Bio - Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Test Systems are intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips, palm or forearm as well as indicated for self-testing by persons with diabetes, or in clinical settings by healthcare professionals, as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
Our systems use an electrochemical detection technique and glucose dehydrogenase enzyme. These can guarantee the blood glucose measurement rapidly, and efficiently.
The meter is to measure the glucose level. Testing is done outside the body (In Vitro diagnostic use).
Specification of Blood Glucose Test Strips
1. High substrate specificity
2. High thermo-stability up to 122°F
3. Completely insensitive to oxygen
4. No Coding Required
5. Under-fill detection
6. Up to 81 substances free from interference
7. Up to 12 months open shelf life
8. Both vial & foil pack available
9. ISO 15197:2013 / EN ISO 15197:2015.
Options of Blood Glucose Test Strips
1. Test strips in 10, 25 and 50 pcs vials
2. Single foil pack test strip